The SPUC Edinburgh branch is keen to encourage as many people as possible to engage with politics in Scotland and the UK in order to encourage pro-life law making.
We therefore write and email contacts as and when relevant Life issues arise. Throughout the year our members:
- Meet on the 1st Thursday of each month
- Offer our services to give talks on life issues, particularly in schools
- Raise funds to support our activities
- Hold a Silent Vigil every April, on the Anniversary of the Abortion Act becoming law in 1967
- Those members who are religious will involve themselves in organised prayerful activity and will coordinate such events too
- Support the local pro-life student groups when required
- Offer sponsorship to local young people who wish to attend SPUC’s annual Pro-Life Youth Conference
We also have 2 members of No Less Human who have personal experiences of living with disability.
Branch contact – Michael Robinson – email@example.com