Every year SPUC hosts an international youth conference to inform and inspire young people about the most crucial pro-life issues in society today.
This conference is run over three days, where you can expect the following:
- A line-up of international experts speaking on up to date pro-life topics.
- Opportunities for questions, panel discussions/debates so that you can ask and discuss the most important pro-life issues we face today.
- A top quality range of literature for you to take away.
- The chance to spend three days in the company of other young pro-lifers in the UK and abroad. You’ll make new friends and learn about the pro-life and student experiences of others.
- Each day you’ll be served meals and refreshment. These are great opportunities to talk with the speakers and relax with other young adults.
- We’ll guarantee you entertainment and a reasonably priced bar for drinks. Previous conferences have included films, talent shows, ceilidh bands and dancing.
The conference will run from Friday 11 March (late afternoon) until Sunday 13 March 2016 (after lunch), at the High Leigh conference centre, Hertfordshire.
The price of attendance is £100, including all meals and accommodation. Sponsorship is available to those who are in need of financial assistance, though SPUC asks that attendees pay as much of the fee as possible as the conference is already heavily subsidised.
The conference is open to those from the age of 16 to 35.
Entertainment will include Friday evening quiz and film, Saturday evening ceilidh, and drinks in the bar on Friday and Saturday evening.
The aim of the youth conference is to equip young people with the knowledge needed to go out and carry out pro-life work in our schools, universities, homes and communities.
*Early Bird Special – £85 if you book before Christmas!*
Please contact Rachel Munro for more information – email@example.com or on 01412212094