SPUC Scotland is at the forefront of the campaign to end abortion and create a culture of life. We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic person with an absolute commitment to pro-life issues.
The post-holder will be a key member of a small team working with a wide range of volunteers and organisations. You will need excellent inter-personal skills and a proven ability in oral and written communication.
Deadline for Applications 15th August 2016
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
The ideal candidate:
- An accomplished public speaker
- Expert in Social Media
- Ability to quickly write coherent and succinct reports for internal and external audiences.
- Positive attitude and eager to learn
- Ability to present the pro-life message in an accurate and compelling way
- Ability to schedule projects and personal time
- Familiar with the Scottish School system
- Familiar with the Catholic Church parish structure
- Preferably, educated to degree level
- Ability to travel and work flexibly
Scope of work:
- Deliver talks to schools and other groups
- Maintain social media presence
- Execute social media campaigns
- Report to supporters and management
- Coordinate Fundraising Activities
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter with a statement on your vision of the contribution you can make to the work of SPUC and the challenges you envisage for our work to email@example.com or by post to John Deighan SPUC Scotland, 75 Bothwell Street Glasgow G1 2DH