Our annual Project Truth runs each summer, in the 2nd week of August. During this event one or two teams of dedicated young people travel to towns and cities across the whole of Scotland.
The roadshow enables us to –
- Bring the pro-life message to thousands of people throughout Scotland
- Create a stronger pro-life youth network in Scotland
- Connect a new generation of youth with our organisation
Each day during the roadshow we –
- Set up the Project Truth stall in whichever city or town we visit
- Distribute the Project Truth leaflets about the development of the unborn child
- Invite people to take a look at the stall where there will be fetal models, pro-life literature, free pens & sweets and images of the unborn child
- Gather signatures for a pro-life petition
- Engage with passers by in pro-life discussions that come up
We also have time in the evenings to visit the town we’re in that day.
There are always people present who have experience doing this kind of work, so there is always be someone around who can answer questions and talk to the public.
COST: We work hard at SPUC Scotland to subsidise the cost of the roadshow, which enables one young person to participate at a cost of £50 for the full week. This covers accommodation, petrol and 2 meals per day (breakfast and dinner) for each participant.
If you can help either by particpciating in the event, or making a financial contribution, please email email@example.com